The LSMMA seeks:
- To preserve the maritime heritage of Lake Superior and the Port of Duluth-Superior
- To cooperate with the Corps of Engineers so as to acquire, preserve and exhibit maritime artifacts, documents, publications, and photographs
- To fund development and presentation of educational and promotional programs, events, and publications pertaining to Lake Superior, the Great Lakes, and St. Lawrence Seaway System
- To support the Lake Superior Maritime Collection at the University of Wisconsin-Superior
- To assist other organizations in promoting and protecting our maritime heritage
- To achieve the above with a growing membership of involved citizens who will provide financial resources through their membership and activities
LSMMA - NOR'EASTER
The Nor'Easter is a quarterly newsletter for members of the Lake Superior Marine Museum Association. You can also purchase back issues of the Nor'Easter from from the association for $4.00 each. If requests exceed three copies, contact the association to learn of additional shipping costs.
All U.S. Nor'Easter Journals sent Bulk Mail, for other mailings:
- Canada add $5.00 for postage and handling. U.S. First Class add $2.00 for postage and handling. If requests exceed three copies, contact the association to learn of additional shipping costs.
- Overseas mailing, call, write or email for information on costs
Join us as we celebrate, maintain and preserve Lake Superior maritime history!
2014 Membership Application.pdf