The LSMMA seeks:
- To preserve the maritime heritage of Lake Superior and the Port of Duluth-Superior
- To cooperate with the Corps of Engineers so as to acquire, preserve and exhibit maritime artifacts, documents, publications, and photographs
- To fund development and presentation of educational and promotional programs, events, and publications pertaining to Lake Superior, the Great Lakes, and St. Lawrence Seaway System
- To support the Lake Superior Maritime Collection at the University of Wisconsin-Superior
- To assist other organizations in promoting and protecting our maritime heritage
- To achieve the above with a growing membership of involved citizens who will provide financial resources through their membership and activities
Become a Member of the LSMMA and enjoy our quarterly newsletter, The Nor'Easter, special events and discounts.